Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Now why didn't I think of this first?

Except for how it ends up in the occasional freaky social encounter, I love trawling on Craigslist, looking for the next curiosity. Part of my compulsion is feeling better about myself, right?

And, so, it is with a tremendous sense of success and a vast appreciation for my stellar nature as a woman, human being and resident of the universe that I bring you the following low-life announcement from "women-seeking-women," Portland style. The post was accompanied by a photo of two kittens kissing and a photo of a woman in fatigues sticking her rather lengthy tongue out to touch what looks like the tap on a glass keg of homebrew :

you know what? - 21

im drunk AND i think this sleezy ass personal ad on f-ing craigslist will actually help me out...yeah right my sistas. Im totally LES. its a recent revolation of mine. i have no idea if im femme or butch..but i guessing more of an inbetween. im totally sucking at life right now and all i want to do is run away. i want to find a cozy spot where i can meet new people and have awesome connections. im kinda a hippy..but not in the way of wearing hemp and tripping out on acid at burning man..more like i dont drive or eat meat or do anything chemically induced. i just moved back here from an organic farm that i lived at for 4 months and finding myself to be somewhat as a loner. ok..im gonna stop typing now because i dont even know if this post will exist in the morning...man im tired. oh and i love cats and brewing beer. if im watching tv im probably watching the l word. am i right?..

im sorry but if you respond.. i need a picture so i can jack off.

UCM's reply: I've got nothing to say.

No comments: