Sunday, November 05, 2006

Breasts, ahoy!

I am reminded, from time to time, of a conversation I had once upon a time with a lovely friend of mine over wine. We were sitting near another woman I regarded as physically attractive but lacking in some of those magical personality traits necessary to make my toes curl.

If I could combine the two of you, I commented to my friend, I'd have the perfect woman.

My friend eyed the woman in question, sipped her wine and said nothing. Later, I apologized to her, thinking on second thought that it was rude to suggest I would change either her or the woman in question.

She has a constitution made of teflon (and a wonderfully sound sense of self-esteem to match) and shrugged. "The only thing I wondered," she said, "was which part of her you would keep. I thought it must be her breasts."

I know why she thought such a thing. I admire a great rack. It's by no means a requirement in the women I date, but I certainly enjoy the sensuous pleasure of full breasts.

And so it with a bit of humor that I post the following ad from Craigslist:

Boobs or just a "boob"

So - I'm curious. Does anyone else get suspicious of an ad when a "woman" posts her preference for a breast size or tells you hers? I mean, personally I don't give a shit about her breast size. But when I see that it smacks of a guy posting as a girl. I’ve never, EVER known a girl to care about another woman’s boobs(and I’ve known quite a few in my day). Am I just a dork or do some of you really care?

me, butch, 94, seeking 100 yr old grandma. Please be dusty.

UCM here & this is what I want to say: Grandma, I'm a girl, and I've cared a great deal about another woman's boobs. It's not the be-all, end-all defining factor of a woman or her femininity. But boobs inspire all sorts of reactions in me.

I've written small little love sonets to a set of knockers. I've also been frightened out of my wits by the appearance of some unexpectedly large areolas. I've found some nipples quite tender. Some sensitive enough to send a woman over the edge, a sheer drop into orgasm, with a single well-timed kiss.

You're right that size doesn't matter. Small cha-chis have their own special charms. But I must admit that I do find the sight of a full breast especially appealing. Perhaps there's something about biology and evolution there: Maybe I'm looking for the woman who's going to nurse the young-uns. Or perhaps my pursuit is purely Freudian, and I'm seeking the mother I never really had.

But *dusty* ones? On a grandma?

There are some places none of us are supposed to go. And *that* is one of them.

So you are not a "dork," but ... yes, some of us *do* care.

No comments: