Saturday, April 15, 2006

And then some...

So, I'm thinking *some women* really know how to turn on the charm! Again, from craigslist, I present to you:

I Shaved My Legs For This - 26

I shaved my legs for this weekend. They are soft, smooth, muscular, and full of energy. I'm looking for an adventure this weekend.

My friends describe me as fun, easy going, relaxed, patient, kind, and open minded.

So, why don't you tell me what I shaved my legs for this weekend. I'm up for a surprise adventure. ;-)

And UCM says: This takes me back to an e-mail exchange with Dr. M, in which I said I was looking for a good woman who would come neat and tidy. What I meant was: a single, emotionally available, intelligent, witty, attractive feminine gal of some sort. But Dr. M had other ideas. She suggested I might find one with a full Brazilian. (Her definition of neat and tidy is clearly different than mine.) While I can do without the pre-pubescent-looking genitals, a woman who shaves her legs -- with her *own* razor instead of mine -- would be a good thing. But *this* here personal ad is just not cutting it. Why? Because shaving her legs is apparently such an event that she tells the world about it on craigslist -- and YET she *still* wants the rest of us to tell her why she did it. Want a "surprise adventure," babe? Let's head down to Goodwill together and see if there are any used Epilady hair-plucking torture devices for sale. ... But, hey, it's good you're patient and open-minded. While you're waiting for your hair to grow back, you can think about whether or not you'd ever get that full Brazilian.

No comments: