Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fresh fried boobs...

YogaGirl and I spent the afternoon up at the lake yesterday, and fried ourselves up in the process.

Normally, I'm not too bothered by a burn. I pretty much get one per year, and that seems like how it's always been. This may be a crime against my skin, because I should be responsible enough to put on sunscreen. But the dark truth of the matter is that I like a tan, and the only way I ever get a good tan up here at this northern latitude is with the "base" of an intense sun exposure.

Such as a burn.

And so yesterday, I was reluctant to put on sunscreen before I got into the water. I wanted to give myself not a "burn," per se, but at least a good start at a tan.

In the end, because I did apply sunscreen after I got out from the first swim, I ended up with a burn that's more of a nuisance than it is a pain.

Except for this one thing.

I wear a one-piece suit and am ... let's say "well endowed" in the breast department.

Even though they are a rather prominent feature of my body, I neglected to put sufficient sunscreen on the parts of my breasts that were exposed. Unfortunately, I also neglected to "adjust" my cha-chis, if you will, when I donned my suit. The result is a remarkably lopsided burn pattern that also oddly accentuates the effect of gravity on these mams of mine.

It's really sad.

And because it burned, it will be visible all summer.

Yea for me.

I'll show you the situation if you ask, but it'll cost you a dollar.

No comments: