Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pictures I like

I am tidying up my computer desktop, and finding all sorts of shit on it. Some of these images are so pleasing to me that, before I ship them off to an appropriate photo archive, I will share them with the rest of you.


Check out this picture of me. Maybe I should use it as my online identity. It gives me both anonymity *and* presence. If your memory of what I look like is a bit foggy, this should fit the bill. (And also serve as a reminder that you really should stop drinking so much!)


And then, this one of the pup Brogan next to an old horse hitching ring in the sidewalk, where someone has tethered their horse. (I love Portland!)


This monkey, a red-faced Uacari, checked me over for ticks and other edible yummies at Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm on the outskirts of Iquitos, a city in the Peruvian Amazon. And then the monkey asked me to check it. I'm sad to say this was the *last* time some new female checked me out (that I know about, anyway). ... It was one of the more amazing moments of my life. (Obviously, that parrot is *not* me.)


This is just a funny image of another monkey we all know. I had to share it.

And, lastly, I simply did not want you guys to miss out on an opportunity to attend what must be a *really fabulous* show. (So long as the billed performers do not flake out and prove themselves to be non-existant, as I suspect they will.) I've noticed there's no money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied....

No comments: