Friday, January 25, 2008

Fresh depressed Peace Corps boobs with leschmaniasis hiding in sperm trees, where the penis windchimes tinkle in the breeze

"Why are black women so bitchy?"

At least one person has wondered this recently and Googled it. For reasons that escape me, Google pointed this particular query to yours truly, extended psychosis.

I haven't been especially prolific on the old blog here lately, but I see in Blogger's data about extended psychosis that this is post No. 401. I sometimes wonder if anyone has read them all (myself included), but I whatever attracts my regular readers remains a mystery. One thing I'm increasingly curious about, however, is the traffic I get from Google searches. I know extended psychosis remains the No. 1 result on Google if you type in those words. But what confounds me are the readers who arrive here via other types of Google searches.

Here is a brief list of Google searches that brought readers to extended psychosis recently. Go figure.... (I am particularly curious about the last one on the list.) These are from a single day last week:

- Annette Funicello photo returning from hospital

- Peace corps depression

- Prominent boobs

- Fresh boobs

- Gay psychosis

- Jennifer save yourself

- Infamous insane people

- Psychosis of people who speak in rhymes

- Holiday song + are you having fun + safeway commercial

- Checking signs of life

- Penis windchime

- What to do if you encounter an elk

- I’m sorry to inform you dead killed

- Working with the criminally insane

- Why are black women so bitchy

- History of hairbrushes (also searches for: History of hairbrushes and how many sold each year)

- Cortisone psychosis

- Catty women

- Trees that smell like male cum (other variations: "semen trees" or "stinky semen"(

- How are dogs and humans alike

- Fuck Caprial and John’s restaurant

No comments: