Saturday, October 14, 2006

An ad to which I actually replied (nicely. sorta.)

The following turned up on CL tonight, and it caught my eye enough to respond.

With It Chick Seeks Same - 36

36 yr old woman whose seen it all and has just about done it all seeking a with-it-woman for friendship/companionship. I have much to offer and enjoy women who can emotionally offer it back. Looking for laughs and lack of drama. Taking it nice and easy is a must.

Mind you, I'm such a *bitch* sometimes that rather than simply posting these ads on my blog and making fun of them, I reply to the author directly. You might imagine what caught my attention here: It's that whole bit about someone who has "seen it all." Well, shit, I couldn't resist *that* one.

So I asked this "with it chick" (who apparently hasn't seen the rules on hyphenating compound modifiers) if she's seen some of the things I've seen. Just a few of them. If she can say yes to *any* of them, there might be room to talk. But I'm betting she didn't mean to be taken literally.

I would, however, like to meet a girl who has seen a lot. But not *all* of it. There are just some things you shouldn't see. Like Barbara Bush's perineum. No one should look at that.

No comments: