Monday, February 11, 2008

Giant lusty lady


I walked into The Florist's shop the other day and saw this amazing specimen, a riot of orchids on a massive stalk. This photo doesn't do it justice, in part because that's only HALF the stalk. Yes, this orchid is twice as long as pictured here. The other way this photo doesn't do this sweet baby justice is by picturing it with a full-size lighter wand so you can appreciate how big BIG is. Alas, if I'd backed up my crappy cell phone camera -- someday I'll get a real one -- so the whole stalk of this orchid were visible, you wouldn't have been able to see the loveliness of the blooms.

It's one sexy thing. I guess enjoying these orchids is how I'm sublimating my sexuality given the dry spot I've been in for ... way too freaking long now. There are worse things.

No comments: